sabato 3 novembre 2012

Showcase Sunday #13


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Physical Books:

How beautiful is it? I finally bought it! *w*

For review:



What I posted this week:

What did you get this week? Leave me a link!

8 commenti:

  1. I got a few books this week:

    Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
    The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
    Stitch by Samantha Durante
    Fall from Grace by Christine Zolendz
    Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon
    To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory
    Losing It by Cora Carmack
    Find You in the Dark by Meredith Walters

    I don't know how I'm going to get through all these amazing books! My TBR pile is ten metres high!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Some amazing titles!
      Don't telling me about TBD, I have so many books to read and so little time! :(

      Elimina
  2. Great books! I've still got to read Divergent; I hope to get to it soon. Enjoy your new books, and thanks for stopping by!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh I really like the cover of Impossible - I'm off to check out what it's all about!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Yay for getting Insurgent, I really enjoyed it. I have read What I Didn't Say and thought it was a good read.

    Check out my haul

    RispondiElimina
  5. Insurgent! WOOOOO! That book is amazing! I can't wait for the 3rd book. What I Didn't say looks interesting... I'll have to check it out.

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books

    RispondiElimina
  6. Enjoy your new books!

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-21.html

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik