domenica 3 marzo 2013

Showcase Sunday #16



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Hey peeps! How are you? As always, I wanted to apologize for being so
absent but school is driving me crazy and I don't have much time to read lately. 
This week I didn't buy any book, but I received three as a gift from by boyfriend and
my mother. Want to see which?



And that's all for this week! What did you get in your mailbox?

8 commenti:

  1. All three of these are brilliant books! Harry Potter is one of my favourite series so I hope you enjoy them :)

    My Haul

    ~New follower~

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I am sure I will since I loved all the films and read the last book! *w*

      Thank you for following!

      Elimina
  2. HARRY POTTER! I love that series so I'll look forward to hearing what you think :) I need to read David Copperfield, classics are the best. Happy reading!

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-20.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hahah the covers of Harry Potter books in Italian are adorable!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik