domenica 31 marzo 2013

Showcase Sunday #18 -Two weeks worth!



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Hey peeps! How are you? I wish you all an Happy Easter, but be careful, 
do not eat too much chocolate! ;D
Last week I didn't have time to post my showcase so, this Sunday I will be posting 
two weeks worth of books. Let's get started!

Bought



The Picture of Dorian Gray is one of my favourite books but nonetheless, I didn't have my own copy, so when I found it, for only 2.50 euros, I just couldn't resist! I think that Picture of Woman In Crimson (not an official translation, but just so you can understand what the title means) has not been released yet in any country except for Italy and Russia, probably, because I just couldn't find an English nor American edition. On the other hand, here it is a pretty well-know book and appearently the fate just wanted me to find this piece of beauty, because I had the fortune to buy it for half the price, at my local, favourite, bookshop!

7 commenti:

  1. I have Dare to You on my Kindle and it looks amazing, I really enjoyed Pushing the Limits :) Happy reading!

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-22.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Actually, I was not so excited about Pushing The Limits as everyone was, I thought it was okay, but nothing special.

      But I'm really curious now about Beth's story *w*

      Elimina
  2. I'm excited about Dare You To, Pushing the Limits was one of last year's faves.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Looks like some great books . Hope you enjoy I love the This is W.A.R cover

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I know, it's gorgeous, isn't it? Hope the book will be just as great (:

      Elimina

 
Images by Freepik