mercoledì 3 luglio 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #9

Meme hosted @ Pen To Paper Blog

If I Stay
by Gayle Forman

Goodreads

A critically acclaimed novel that will change the way you look at life, love, and family. 

In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen ­year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces- to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heartwrenchingly beautiful, Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time.



I have seen this book around a lot lately - probably right in one of the past Wishlist Wednesday - and I thought it looks gorgeous. Everyone seems to love this and the plot does seem interesting so, I am really curious! Have you already read it?

3 commenti:

  1. I haven't read it yet but I've heard lots of good things about the book and author.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I was worried about this one being really sad so I haven't read it yet. I have heard a lot of good things about it though. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/wishlist-wednesday-54.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. I have read this book, I really enjoyed it, but it's also very emotional and i remember crying a lot while reading it.

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik