giovedì 31 luglio 2014

Two days in Ischia <3

Hey lovely people !

How are you? I couldn't be more happy about how I spent these last two days ! I finally got the chance to have a relaxing trip with my boyfriend to .. Ischia ! Have you ever heard of this amazing island? Is a fantastic place in the Gulf of Naples that really deserves to be seen. I was amazed by its beauty ! I have always thought that travelling abroad could bring me the greatest satisfaction but, today I can tell you that Ischia is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. 
Even if being back to Rome has been kind of upsetting, I am more determined than ever to keep following the blog and try my best to keep it up to date.
For today, I will leave you with some great pictures I took (I'm not much of a big photographer though) during my trip but please remember to check out the blog tomorrow for a big surprise ! I can't tell you how excited I am for tomorrow's post so stay tuned ! xx









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
Images by Freepik